DIPLOMA IN MONEY, BANKING & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
A Program which sets out the theoretical, analytical and practical aspects, and give a full insight into the purposes, roles and features of money, banks, banking, financial systems and markets, and their function and importance in financial and economic activity.
The Program uses many illustrations and examples and uses many extracts from the Financial Times and other sources to motivate and to explain the subjects. The Program considers both traditional issues of monetary policy and the independence of central banks, and also the more recent issues such as the transparency with which central banks conduct monetary policy.
The Program comprehensively covers the roles of financial systems and introduces financial institutions; it looks at interest rates and asset valuation, money supply and demand, and monetary policy and the main types of financial markets. It is written to meet the needs of those requiring good grounding in financial economics theory, combined with institutional and policy matters affecting the world today.
- KCB Bank – Sarit Center Branch, A/C No. 1266920234, Account Name Institute Of Pension Management Ltd
- M-Pesa Till Number 841666
- Course Type: Distance Learning
- Training duration: One year
- Entry Qualification: University degree/ higher diploma in relevant field /KCSE; C-Minus or Pre-university courses; any other recognized diplomas from recognized Institutions
- Examiner/Certification body: CIC-UK
- Study mode: Online
- Intakes: Jan/Mar/Jun/Sept.
- Apply Online. Click Here.