CERTIFICATE IN PENSION AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING
The Course provides trainees with comprehensive technical knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to understand or undertake functions in scheme audit and accounting. This certificate is suitable for trust secretaries, finance officers, administrators, accountants, and auditors who manage pension schemes.
- KCB Bank – Sarit Center Branch, A/C No. 1266920234, Account Name Institute Of Pension Management Ltd
- M-Pesa Till Number 841666
- Entry Requirements: Diploma/Bachelor Degree qualification, or, Equivalent qualification as determined by the Institute of Pension Management.
- Course Type: Professional
- Training Duration/Modules: 2 modules, 6months each, 1 Year Part Time, or 6 Months Full Time.
- Examiner/Certification Body: CDACC & IPM
- Examination Period: March/June/September/December
- Intakes: Jan/May/September
- Study Mode: Sunrise, Full-time, Part-time, Combined, Weekend or ODeL.
- Apply Online. Click Here.