The Institute of Pensions Management (IPM) is a Premier institute established to contribute to the growth of the Pension sector. It was established in Kenya in 2016 to promote knowledge management, professional excellence, best practices and integrity in the practice of pension management. Indeed, it is one of its kind in East and central Africa. The Institute’s main campus is at Crescent Business Centre in Parklands and a regional office in Lusaka, Zambia.
The institute was founded to bridge the training gaps and promote competence standards necessary in serving the industry; this resonates well with our mantra Bridge to Greatness.
Since the witnessing of significant augmentation of the pension sector over the last decade; there exist gaps in vocational and professional training that require capacity development and it was against this premise that the Institute of Pension Management was started.
The installation of the Institute of Pension Management was a key milestone to the Pension and Management industry and its professionals as it was geared towards bridging training gaps and promoting competency standards necessary in service provision to the members.
IPM at a Glance
To be the Leading institute in knowledge advancement in the Pension industry in Africa.
To promote professionalism through training, research and advocacy in Pension and Management.
Our Core Value
- Collaboration and Engagement: Partner with likeminded institutions and encouraging perspectives that contributes to the growth of the Institute and the pension sector.
- Professionalism: Maintain highest ethical and professional standards in our dealing with staff, customers and stakeholders.
- Integrity: To enforce the highest standards of good governance in its processes and operations.
- Innovativeness: To encourage and promote an environment that nurtures individual and institutional creativity.
- Excellence: Promote outstanding Individual and Institutional performance.