CERTIFICATE IN ACCOUNTING & MANAGEMENT SKILLS – KASNEB
- Entry Requirements: Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Examination with an aggregate average of D+ (D Plus), and Other Qualifications as may be approved by the Board
- Course Type: Academic
- Training Duration/Modules: 2 modules, 6 months each..
- Examiner/Certification Body: KASNEB
- Examination Period: May/November
- Intakes: Jan/July
- Study Mode: Sunrise, Full-time, Part-time, Combined, Weekend or ODeL.
- Apply Online. Click Here.