Retirement Benefits Scheme (RBS) Administration
The Course provides trainees with comprehensive technical knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to perform functions in retirement benefit scheme administration and consultancy. This certificate is suitable for trustees, trust secretaries, finance officers, legal officers, human resource personnel, administrators, accountants, and auditors who manage pension schemes.
- KCB Bank – Sarit Center Branch, A/C No. 1266920234, Account Name Institute Of Pension Management Ltd
- M-Pesa Till Number 841666
- Entry Requirements: KCSE Mean Grade C Plain, or Diploma/Bachelor Degree qualification, or Equivalent qualification as determined by the Institute of Pension Management
- Course Type: Professional
- Training Duration/Modules: 4 Modules, 6 months each, 1&1/2 years full time, or 3 years part time.
- Examiner/Certification Body: CDACC & IPM
- Examination Period: March/June/September/December
- Intakes: Jan/May/September
- Study Mode: Sunrise, Full-time, Part-time, Combined, Weekend or ODel.
- Apply Online. Click Here.