CERTIFICATE IN CUSTODY OF PENSION ASSETS
The Course provides trainees with comprehensive technical knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to understand or undertake functions in custodial of pension securities. This certificate is suitable for custodians, trust secretaries, investment officers, administrators, accountants, and auditors who manage pension schemes.
- KCB Bank – Sarit Center Branch, A/C No. 1266920234, Account Name Institute Of Pension Management Ltd
- M-Pesa Till Number 841666
- Entry Requirements: Diploma/Bachelor Degree qualification, or, Equivalent qualification as determined by the Institute of Pension Management.
- Course Type: Professional
- Training Duration/Modules: 2 modules, 6months each, 1 Year Part Time, or 6 Months Full Time.
- Examiner/Certification Body: CDACC & IPM
- Examination Period: March/June/September/December
- Intakes: Jan/May/September
- Study Mode: Sunrise, Full-time, Part-time, Combined, Weekend or ODeL.
- Apply Online. Click Here.