DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT – CDACC
This diploma course is designed not only for those seeking managerial posts in business, but also for those intending to establish their own businesses, and for those already running businesses who need expert guidance to ensure full profitability in modern industry and commerce
Career opportunities: Manager: Assistant Manager
- KCB Bank – Sarit Center Branch, A/C No. 1266920234, Account Name, Institute Of Pension Management Ltd
- M-Pesa Till Number 841666
- Entry Requirements: KCSE Mean Grade C-(minus), Division II in KCE, One principal pass at the KACE, Completion of KNQA Level 5, or A certificate of Experiential Learning issued by KNQA, or Degree from recognized institution.
- Course Type: Competency Based
- Training Duration/Modules: 4 Levels, 6 months each.
- Examiner/Certification Body: CDACC
- Examination Period: March/July/September/December
- Intakes: Jan/May/July/September
- Study Mode: Sunrise, Full-time, Part-time, Combined, Weekend or ODeL.
- Apply Online. Click Here.