DIPLOMA IN LOGISTICS, MATERIALS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
The Program focuses on planning, organizing and controlling Logistics, Materials & Supply Chain Management activities – key elements for successful management in any enterprise – and it covers strategic planning and decision-making as an important part of the management process.
The Program is ideal for managers and personnel of all levels who are involved in logistics activities or in ensuring that products and services are made available to customers (or clients or intended recipients) at the time and place, and in the condition and form desired, in an efficient, profitable and cost-effective way. It also includes special and unique sections on Reverse Logistics, and on Humanitarian, Aid & Disaster Relief Logistics.
- KCB Bank – Sarit Center Branch, A/C No. 1266920234, Account Name Institute Of Pension Management Ltd
- M-Pesa Till Number 841666
- Course Type: Distance Learning
- Training duration: One year
- Entry Qualification: KCSE; c-minus with acceptable bridging certificate or pre-university courses;
- Examiner/Certification body: CIC-UK
- Payment Method
- Study mode: Online
- Intakes: Jan/Mar/Jun/Sept.
- Apply Online. Click Here.