DIPLOMA IN CORPORATE STRATEGY AND PLANNING
This Program provides and teaches the special range of skills needed for successful events and project management.
The course covers management of event projects from their inception to after their completion, covering event concepts and their feasibility, and topics such as legal issues, insurance, and risk analysis. It also focuses on operational planning and production, event logistics, and health and safety at events. Uniquely it also provides expert tuition on establishing and managing a professional events business.
The course is very interesting and practical, and teaches event and project management skills valuable in a wide range of careers and managerial posts; it focuses on how to become a professional event manager and how to carry out the managerial role fully and effectively when involved in an event of any size.
- KCB Bank – Sarit Center Branch, A/C No. 1266920234, Account Name Institute Of Pension Management Ltd
- M-Pesa Till Number 841666
- Course Type: Distance Learning
- Training duration: One year
- Entry Qualification: KCSE; c-minus with acceptable bridging certificate or pre-university courses;
- Examiner/Certification body: CIC-UK
- Study mode: Online
- Intakes: Jan/Mar/Jun/Sept.
- Apply Online. Click Here.