CERTIFIED HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONAL (CHRP)
Established under Section 16 of the Human Resource Management Professionals (HRMP) Act No. 52 of 2012, the Human Resource Management Professionals Examination Board (HRMPEB) is mandated to certify HR professionals in Kenya. Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP). A certification examination for Human Resource professionals in Kenya.
The Course has Three Parts:
- PART 1- Level 1&2 (10 papers)
- PART 2- Level 3& 4 (6 papers)
- PART 3 – Level 5 & 6 (6 papers)
- KCB Bank – Sarit Center Branch, A/C No. 1266920234, Account Name, Institute Of Pension Management Ltd
- M-Pesa Till Number 841666
- Entry Requirements: KCSE: C+ with Minimum C+ in English and Mathematics, Equivalent/Relevant qualifications subject to Approval by the Examination Board.
- Course Type: Professional
- Training Duration: 6-months – 30 months
- Examiner/Certification Body: HRMPEB
- Examination Period: June / November
- Intakes: Jan/July/September
- Study Mode: Sunrise, Full-time, Part-time, Combined, Weekend or ODeL.
- Apply Online. Click Here.